- Train & Race Weekend is mainly a Practical Course + Chosen Regatta. During the course you will get all the skills to be a Complete Crew Member in any Sailing Trip or Racing. Apt for all levels.
- Course development is before competitions, but always, if compatible with the racing schedule, we keep on training course key factors during racing days.
- After competitions end, we sail back to Alicante. Check dates and schedule clicking below in your Preferred Regatta.
- Our Professional Skippers have the Maximum Qualifications RYA, STCW95 and ISAF-WORLD SAILING.
- VELOX, is a BRAND NEW Pogo 12.50, British MCA Coded, Spanish DGMM Coded, and Compliance for ISAF-WORLD SAILING OCEAN RACES
- For individual crew places we take maximum 6 persons + the Skipper.
- For more numerous options/ groups, we recommend choose the Whole Boat Option.
SAIL TRAINIG PROGRAM
- Safety Briefing
- Preparing & Optimizing Manoeuvres (Hardware, Sails & Proceedings)
- Passage Preparation and Progression: Software Marine Navigation & Weather Routing.
- Sailing Performance Analysis.
- Electronics: Navigational Aids & Instruments.
- Roles and Crew Organization.
- Night Sailing.
- Sails Handling & Trimming.
- World Sailing Rules.
- Training Program development takes place before and during chosen Competition.
- After competitions we sail back to Marina Alicante. During the returning trip we reinforce some aspects if necessary and evaluate the experience to keep on learning & improving.
- For individual crew we take maximum 6 persons and the Skipper. For whole groups, we recommend choose the Whole Boat Option.